Friday, September 24, 2010
Introduction to the Blog
My TCR blog attempts to document the research, projects, comments, and responses that I have while navigating through my PhD program at Texas Tech University in Technical Communication and Rhetoric. What you will find here are reading annotations, class notes/responses, projects, and drafts that show the work I've been doing and the progression of my knowledge building in TCR. Currently, I am a doctoral fellow in my first year of PhD work. Please take this into consideration as you read my posts, as I am trying to find my way not only in the field, but in the program as well. I am indecisive as the form of this blog: it may contain various forms of information and discourse such as annotations, notes, freewriting/brainstorming, responses to reading or concepts, etc. But, please feel welcome to post comments and points for discussion on these various works. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Labels:
introduction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment